Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidenceProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Worldwide DeliveryFast shipping to over 200+ countries and regions.
Ethical & VeganAll products are adhere to our strict ethical standards.
Unique skinny jeans. This is the first in Poland, which is 100% GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
£5.00 goes towards feeding 10 dogs at the Korabiewice Animal Shelter with every pair of jeans purchased, run by the VIVA Foundation, an international animal movement.
- Organic cotton GOTS 99%, Spandex 1%
|Material composition||Organic cotton GOTS 99%. Elastan1%. Weight 9,5 oz|
Women's skinny-fit pants made of the highest quality organic cotton fibre. Vegan, that is, without animal ingredients, with PETA Approved Vegan certification.
How can you help the shelter in Korabiewice? £5.00 goes towards feeding 10 dogs at the Korabiewice Animal Shelter with every pair of jeans purchased, run by the VIVA Foundation, an international animal movement. Ready to help?
Organica - jeans 100% GOTS
- No child worked on collecting and processing cotton
- No child worked on sewing these jeans
- YKK zipper
- Two pockets on the front
- Two pockets on the back
Base fabric and pocket sacks: organic cotton GOTS.
The GOTS standard audit covers the process from the cultivation of non-genetically modified cotton (hence the organic or eco name), through harvesting, processing into yarn, weaving, and the process of dyeing the material.
This means that during this process only authorised support substances were used to obtain environmental benefits as large as possible.
- Fabric free from pesticides and harmful plant protection agents the
- The process of material processing is free of toxic chemicals
- Non-toxic and biodegradable additives (e.g dyes)
- Cotton fabric free from toxic heavy metals, genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
Another breakthrough in the history of the SLOGAN brand is the sewing room where the trousers have been sewn. For the first time, we sew them in a sewing room that operates based on GOTS standards.
What does it mean?
- Sewing room meeting social criteria based on key standards of the International Labor Organization (ILO)
- The sewing room in which jeans have been sewn out and applies its own environmental policy, aimed at minimising waste from production
- The sewing shop conducts sustainable sewage management. It has a closed water circuit, which uses water in the most economical way.
- The sewing room is managed with sustainable waste management, the aim of which is to minimise them.
Trouser accessories are made by production companies in accordance with the GOTS standard
- Brand label with organic logo GOTS,
- Buttons, rivets, heavy metal-free lock, with GOTS standard
FCS certificate (Forest Stewardship Council)
In the case of new jeans from the SLOGAN brand, the cardboard for hangers is made of materials from sustainable forest plantations certified by FCS (Forest Stewardship Council). This certificate provides:
- Clarity chain wood origin forest
- Sustainable forest
- Sustainability acquisition of forest resources that will ensure the continuity of animals and plants living there
- Increasing forest resources that cannot be at the expense of protected forests
- Rights of forest resources use by local communities
The width of the belt cm
The width of the hips cm
Thigh width cm
Inner leg length cm
- The product is certified as PETA approved vegan
The SLOGAN brand is certified as an approved vegan. This means that no materials or additives from animals were used to make clothes. Each product is vegan and produced without suffering animals (cruelty-free).
- GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD (GOTS)
GOTS is a global and leading leader in the production standards of natural fibres produced by ecological methods. The requirements for environmental protection and social responsibility are defined by the high level of the GOTS audit standard
- LOGAN is a partner of the "Fur Free Retailers" campaign (FFR - Fur Free Retailers)
As the first clothing brand in 2014, it joins the international FFR campaign conducted in Poland by the "Open Cages" Association. This campaign promotes brands that do not use natural fur or fur accessories in their collections.