Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidenceProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Worldwide DeliveryFast shipping to over 200+ countries and regions.
Ethical & VeganAll products are adhere to our strict ethical standards.
Designed for people actively using eco-friendly means of transport. Perfect for a bike or roller.
Active softshell jacket made of a material that is 30% recycled, ie recycled bottles of PET (rPET) mInneral water.
- 30% recycled polyester. Polyester 60%. 10% spandex
|Material composition||Material: 3L (three-layer), weight: 310g / m2 outer layer: 30% recycled polyester / 60% polyester / 10% elastane inner layer: 70% bamboo / 30% polyester|
In 30% jacket made of breathable, light and flexible material from recycling.
The inner side of the material, keeping the heat - it's a microfleece with an anti-pilling finish. Micropolar enriched with bamboo charcoal. The natural properties of bamboo give this layer antibacterial functions and neutralize odours (reduces odour).
This is one of the major products in the world that can be recycled innumerable. It is a secondary raw material - made of plastic PET bottles. The re-use of recycled polyester gives many environmental benefits:
- Reduces the amount of waste
- Saves water,
- Saves energy
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions to the atmosphere, which affects the reduction of global warming.
They come from the processing of mature bamboo grass. Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties, which means that it is not necessary to use pesticides for its cultivation. Bamboo fibres are 100% biodegradable. The main properties of bamboo:
- Wicks moisture away (wicking function)
- Neutralizes odours (reduce odour)
- Maintains body heat
- Effectively protects the body from UV exposure
- Subsequent washing does not reduce the natural properties of bamboo
It is a kind of fabric used for sewing tourist and sports clothing. It is a combination of two or three layers. The basic feature of the softshell fabric outside the warming function is protection against wind, rain or snow.
- 20.000mm / H2O water resistance
- 15.000 g / m2 / 24 breathability
- Protects against wind
- Finish DWR
- Light and flexible
- Gentle and soft
- DWR - Durable Water Repellency - covering (finish) added to the fabric, which prevents impregnation of the outer layer with water. To maintain DWR durability, it is recommended to periodically care for clothing using care products designed for this purpose.
- Antipilling - a finish preventing the material from pilling
- Reduce odour - neutralization of unpleasant odours
- Funcking wicking - rapid evaporation of moisture from the body, which leaves a feeling of dryness and comfort.
- The product is certified as PETA approved vegan
The SLOGAN brand is certified as an approved vegan. This means that no materials or additives from animals were used to make clothes. Each product is vegan and produced without suffering animals (cruelty-free).
- SLOGAN is a partner of the "Fur Free Retailers" campaign (FFR - Fur Free Retailers)
As the first clothing brand in 2014, it joins the international FFR campaign conducted in Poland by the "Open Cages" Association. This campaign promotes brands that do not use natural fur or fur accessories in their collections.
- SLOGAN has been sewn in Poland in cooperation with family manufacturers
From the beginning of our activity, Slogan products have been sewed in the same family-owned manufactories. Why, because we have confidence in our sewing rooms, there is a strong relationship between us and somehow the performance of our clothes is a proof of the high quality that is offered to us. This long-term cooperation is also information for us who sews our clothes and under what conditions and under what conditions. Thanks to this, we have the ability to moderate the production process at every stage. The location of production in Poland is one of the elements affecting environmental protection. By choosing such an allocation, our clothes do not oversee long-distance intercontinental travels.