Musiva Mules, with the adjustable Alcantara® strap and the cork-lined heel, is embellished by the upper strap made from Rinnova® microfiber leather portraying a painting expressly conceived for the collection.
The painting is inspired by the sensational art movements of the XX century. This flexible and light model with block heel, is designed for an active woman and is perfect for both an urban and a holiday style.
- Its print portrays an original canvas painting, read the inspiring story behind these shoes
- Italian breathable microfiber Alcantara® and Dinamica® suede, and Italian microfiber leather Rinnova®, scratch-proof and waterproof
- Block heel covered with cork fabric
- Alcantara® upper border, extremely delicate on your skin
- Lining and insole: EQ Porellina® microfiber leather, breathable and antibacterial
- Straight upper strap
- Adjustable Alcantara® strap
- Padded insole
- Thunit® sole
- Slim-Regular fit
- Rounded tip
- 100% Made in Italy
UK 2 - EU 35 - US 4
Print on microfiber leather; anti-scratch fabric
Claret pattern print/Lime/Champagne
|Adjustable strap colour||
microfiber leather Rinnova®, Alcantara® and Dinamica® suede
|Lining and insole cover fabric||
100% EQ Porellina® microfiber leather
|Insole lining fabric||
The unmistakable note of brightness and chromatism of the Sicilian terraqueous border is connected to the vividness of the Italian pictorial avant-gardes. The joints of the lines and the colours enclose a tribute to the Futurist artists of the island, to the coastal seabed, to the sea currents in the area of the “Strait”, to the abyssal vortexes between Scylla and Charybdis.