Archè Mules, with the adjustable Alcantara® strap and the cork-lined heel, is embellished by the upper strap made from Rinnova® microfiber leather portraying a painting expressly conceived for the collection.
The painting is inspired by the sensational art movements of the XX century. This flexible and light model with block heel, is designed for an active woman and is perfect for both an urban and a holiday style.
- Its print portrays an original canvas painting, read the inspiring story behind these shoes
- Italian breathable microfiber Alcantara® and Dinamica® suede, and Italian microfiber leather Rinnova®, scratch-proof and waterproof
- Block heel covered with cork fabric
- Alcantara® upper border, extremely delicate on your skin
- Lining and insole: EQ Porellina® microfiber leather, breathable and antibacterial
- Straight upper strap
- Adjustable Alcantara® strap
- Padded insole
- Thunit® sole
- Slim-Regular fit
- Rounded tip
- 100% Made in Italy
UK 2 - EU 35 - US 4
Print on microfiber leather; anti-scratch fabric
Green pattern print/Lime/Champagne
|Adjustable strap colour||
microfiber leather Rinnova®, Alcantara® and Dinamica® suede
|Lining and insole cover fabric||
100% EQ Porellina® microfiber leather
|Insole lining fabric||
The earth, birthplace and abode of mankind, has always been venerated as a symbolic place endowed with an absolute generative will and of a full spiritual value. The creative essence evoked by the stratification of primary and complementary colours traces the inspiration of this pictorial work in which the chromatic marks enclose the primary signs of the life cycle.