Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidenceProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Worldwide DeliveryFast shipping to over 200+ countries and regions.
Ethical & VeganAll products are adhere to our strict ethical standards.
FairPants is the first Polish brand that makes lingerie from organic Fairtrade cotton.
The product has been tested and appreciated by all women. The comfort of wearing is ensured by FAIRTRADE organic cotton, which is skin-friendly.
- Organic cotton Fairtrade & GOTS : 95%, 5% Elastane
|Material composition||95% FAIRTRADE Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane|
Thongs are Made only with FAIRTRADE Organic Cotton. Comfortable and unique. Order and discover how soft is our cotton.
FAIRPANTS IS A UNIQUE AND DELICATE ORGANIC FAIRTRADE COTTON, SPECIALLY TAILORED TO THE HIGH REQUIREMENTS OF OUR CUSTOMERS
- Organic cotton certified by GOTS.
- Cotton certified by Fairtrade
- Thong pants are produced according to Fairtrade principles
- Maintaining quality standards
- Maintaining ethical standards Fairtrade
- Ecological product
- Sewn in Poland
FAIRTRADE - FAIR TRADE
FairPants is a Polish brand certified by the international Fairtrade organization. The independent trade fair seal is the confidence that cotton used in Fair Pants products meets international Fairtrade standards. By purchasing a product marked with the Fairtrade logo, you contribute to improving the working conditions of cotton producers in developing countries and promoting environmental protection.
FAIRTRADE MEANS THAT:
- Farmers and workers in developing countries receive a fair price for their products plus a Fairtrade bonus that they can invest in community development.
- Fairtrade buyers are required to enter into long-term contracts that allow investment and stable employment
- Fairtrade standards include protection of labour rights and environmental protection.
FairPants manufactures cotton underwear certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). It is a leading global leader in production standards for natural fibre materials produced using ecological methods. The high-level norm defines the requirements of environmental protection and social responsibility.