Women's sweatshirt made of organic cotton certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
Spacious, double hood, whose interior is decorated with an animal print.Â
On the front, a large kangaroo pocket also decorated with animal print.
- Organic cotton 90%.Â Polyester 10%
|Material composition||Organic Cotton GOTS 90%.Â Polyester 10%.Â Weight 370g.|
- Made in Poland
- Ecological productÂ
- Suitable for vegans and vegetariansÂ
- 100% veganÂ
- Large double hood
- Double pockets on both sides
- Kangaroo pocket with animal motif
- Screen print applique on the pocket made with water paintsÂ
Size of sweatshirts in cm
- The product is certified as PETA approved vegan
The SLOGAN brand is certified as an approved vegan.Â This means that no materials or additives from animals were used to make clothes.Â Each product is vegan and produced without suffering animals (cruelty-free).
- SLOGAN is a partner of the "Fur Free Retailers" campaign (FFR - Fur Free Retailers)
As the first clothing brand in 2014, it joins the international FFR campaign conducted in Poland by the "Open Cages" Association.Â This campaign promotes brands that do not use natural fur or fur accessories in their collections.
- SLOGAN has been sewn in Poland in cooperation with familyÂ manufacturers
From the beginning of our activity, Slogan products have been sewed in the same family-owned manufactories.Â Why, because we have confidence in our sewing rooms, there is a strong relationship between us and somehow the performance of our clothes is a proof of the high quality that is offered to us.Â This long-term cooperation is also information for us who sews our clothes and under what conditions and under what conditions.Â Thanks to this, we have the ability to moderate the production process at every stage.Â The location of production in Poland is one of the elements affecting environmental protection.Â By choosing such an allocation, our clothes do not oversee long-distance intercontinental travels.