Double-sided men's jacket made of organic cotton certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
The name of this style was given to the functionality of this jacket. On the one hand, it is the baseball style and after translating it to the other side, we have a bomber styling, fashionable this season.
- Organic cotton GOTS 100%
|Material composition||Outer side: Organic cotton GOTS 100%. Weight 370g.Inside: Polyester 100%|
- This is a double-sided jacket, on the one, and in the baseball-like style, finished with 100% organic cotton certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards).
- The other side of the jacket is a bomber made of melange fabric. This side is equipped with a comfortable chest pocket with a zipper.
Main lock with a slider. The presented slider gives you the opportunity to change the page. We gain a completely new look of the figure, which we can adjust to the clothes.
Both sides of the jacket are equipped with two side pockets.
- Made in Poland
- Ecological product
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- 100% vegan
- Chest pocket zippered
- Cuffs, pockets and bottom of the jacket finished with a decorative welt
Dimensions of the jacket:
|Size||Chest||Back length||Sleeve length|
- The product is certified as PETA approved vegan
The SLOGAN brand is certified as an approved vegan. This means that no materials or additives from animals were used to make clothes. Each product is vegan and produced without suffering animals (cruelty-free).
- SLOGAN is a partner of the "Fur Free Retailers" campaign (FFR - Fur Free Retailers)
As the first clothing brand in 2014, it joins the international FFR campaign conducted in Poland by the "Open Cages" Association. This campaign promotes brands that do not use natural fur or fur accessories in their collections.
- SLOGAN has been sewn in Poland in cooperation with family manufacturers
From the beginning of our activity, Slogan products have been sewed in the same family-owned manufactories. Why, because we have confidence in our sewing rooms, there is a strong relationship between us and somehow the performance of our clothes is a proof of the high quality that is offered to us. This long-term cooperation is also information for us who sews our clothes and under what conditions and under what conditions. Thanks to this, we have the ability to moderate the production process at every stage. The location of production in Poland is one of the elements affecting environmental protection. By choosing such an allocation, our clothes do not oversee long-distance intercontinental travels.