FairPants is the first Polish brand that makes lingerie from organic Fairtrade cotton.
The product has been tested and appreciated by all women. The comfort of wearing is ensured by FAIRTRADE organic cotton, which is skin-friendly.
- Organic cotton Fairtrade & GOTS : 95% FAIRTRADE Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
|Material composition||95% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane|
Boxers - the first man ethical pants from FAIRPANTS. This is also the most technologically advanced product in our collection so far. Boxers are very durable - double fabric on front and reinforced double seams. New design is also very eye-caching and comfortable. All of it thanks to skin-friendly FAIRTRADE Organic Cotton. Boxers are PERFECT idea for a gift.
FAIRPANTS IS A UNIQUE AND DELICATE ORGANIC FAIRTRADE COTTON, SPECIALLY TAILORED TO THE HIGH REQUIREMENTS OF OUR CUSTOMERS
- Organic cotton certified by GOTS.
- Cotton certified by Fairtrade
- Boxers are produced according to Fairtrade principles
- Maintaining quality standards
- Maintaining ethical standards Fairtrade
- Ecological product
- Sewn in Poland
FAIRTRADE - FAIR TRADE
FairPants is a Polish brand certified by the international Fairtrade organization. The independent trade fair seal is the confidence that cotton used in Fair Pants products meets international Fairtrade standards. By purchasing a product marked with the Fairtrade logo, you contribute to improving the working conditions of cotton producers in developing countries and promoting environmental protection.
FAIRTRADE MEANS THAT:
- Farmers and workers in developing countries receive a fair price for their products plus a Fairtrade bonus that they can invest in community development.
- Fairtrade buyers are required to enter into long-term contracts that allow investment and stable employment
- Fairtrade standards include protection of labour rights and environmental protection.
FairPants manufactures cotton underwear certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). It is a leading global leader in production standards for natural fibre materials produced using ecological methods. The high-level norm defines the requirements of environmental protection and social responsibility.