Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidenceProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Worldwide DeliveryFast shipping to over 200+ countries and regions.
Ethical & VeganAll products are adhere to our strict ethical standards.
This t-shirt is the most advanced in cut and fit. It can be worn as a t-shirt, undershirt or even pj's.
It is comfortable and at the same time very durable made from double cotton with reinforced seams. The cotton is FAIRTRADE GOTS certified organic cotton which is kind to your skin and provides comfortable wearing.
The product was created while maintaining all FAIRTRADE quality and ethical standards.
- Organic cotton Fairtrade & GOTS : 95% FAIRTRADE Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
|Material composition||95% FAIRTRADE Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane|
- Organic cotton certified by GOTS.
- Cotton certified by FAIRTRADE
- They have been produced according to FAIRTRADE principles
- Maintaining quality standards
- Maintaining ethical standards FAIRTRADE
- Ecological product
- Sown in Poland
|Chest circumference [cm]||88-92||94-98||100-104||106-110|
Fairpants is a Polish brand certified by the international FAIRTRADE organization. The independent trade fair seal is the confidence that cotton used in Fairpants products meets international FAIRTRADE standards. By purchasing a product marked with the FAIRTRADE logo, you contribute to improving the working conditions of cotton producers in developing countries and promoting environmental protection.
FAIRTRADE MEANS THAT:
- Farmers and workers in developing countries receive a fair price for their products plus a FAIRTRADE bonus that they can invest in community development.
- FAIRTRADE buyers are required to enter into long-term contracts that allow investment and stable employment
- FAIRTRADE standards include the protection of labour rights and environmental protection.
Fairpants manufactures cotton underwear certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). It is a leading global leader in production standards for natural fibre materials produced using ecological methods. The high-level norm defines the requirements of environmental protection and social responsibility.